iPacemakerPlus is the completely renewed version of the very well known iPacemakerPro!
It is a unique application designed for health professionals operating with cardiac implantable devices.
It provides the most complete database with more than 6.500 cardiac devices (pacemakers, defibrillators, leads, cardiac monitors) including Technical data, Product alerts, Reference manuals, Battery projections, Survival curves, MRI information.
More than 7.000 devices between pacemaker defibrillators implantable cardiac monitors and leads with detailed technical information.
Devices are grouped as: IPGs, ICDs, CRT-Ps, CRT-Ds, ICM, IPG Leads, ICD Leads, CRT Leads.
- Device type
- NBG code
- X ray ID code
- Wrench size
- Battery indicators (ERI/RRT/EOL)
With direct links to product Technical Sheet and product Alerts.
You can search product by specific Name, by Manufacturer, by Category, by X-Ray ID.
- Product Description (6 parameters)
- Physical Characteristics (9 parameters)
- MRI section (7 parameters) and direct link to MRI technical manuals and to compatible MRI leads
- Tachyarrhythmias Therapies (14 parameters)
- Resynchronization Therapy (6 parameters)
- Pacing Therapies (25 parameters)
- Diagnostics (12 parameters)
- Battery Data (6 parameters)
- Device image
All the technical notes, Advisories and warning issued by manufacturers and organized in:
- Original Communication
- Patient Recommendations
- Current Status.
More than 70 special algorithms with a full description
More than 1.000 graphical representations of devices survival probability based on real data statistics.
Easy and powerful tools to perform advanced data analysis on devices technical features using any combination of 44 different parameters.
side by side comparison of 2 different devices (4 devices in iPad version)
- direct links for download of hundreds of Devices Manuals, Guidelines, Product Performance Reports.
- Feed RSS for continuos updated Industry News for all the device manufacturers
*** the Database does not require an internet connection ***